Katie Reginato Cascamo M.A. is a professional, engaging and inspirational speaker sharing her heartfelt journey as the parent of a baby born premature and her journey raising a medically fragile, developmentally delayed child. Her son, now Age 8, is healthy, strong and athletic with a passion for reading and STEM.
Katie's journey led her to pursue a Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership with a Concentration in Servant-Leadership from Gonzaga University and grow Courageous Steps where she speaks on the role of Leadership, Employee Engagement, Emotional Intelligence, Servant-Leadership and Team Building.
Check out her two Speaker's profiles:
Katie's Speaker's Vitae:
- Reginato Cascamo, K., & Beatty, J. (2014, November 15-18). NICU Private Rooms. Address presented at Institute for Patient and Healthcare Design in San Diego Conference Center, San Diego, California. USA.
- Reginato Cascamo, K. (2014, July 1). NICU Grand Prize Giveaway. Address presented at NICU Grand Prize Giveaway Event in Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center, San Luis Obispo, CA. USA.
- Reginato Cascamo, K. (2015, October 24). Addressing the needs of a diverse NICU population. Speech presented at National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN), Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Reginato Cascamo, K. (2015, October 21). Servant-Leadership: Recognizing and Revolutionizing your Leadership Paradigm. Lecture presented at Preemie Parent Alliance Summit in Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Reginato Cascamo, K. (2015, September 18). NICU Heroes. Address presented at NICU Heroes Award Event in Mercy Medical Center, Redding, California. USA.
- Reginato Cascamo, K. (2015, September 9). NICU Heroes. Speech presented at NICU Heroes Award Event in St. Charles Medical Center, Bend, Oregon. USA.
- Reginato Cascamo, K. (2018, April 13). Prematurity: Its Impact on Society. Speech presented at Discovery Institute - Summer Seminar in Video, Remote.
- Reginato Cascamo, K. (2018, February 10). Examining the role of a servant-leadership paradigm within existing NICU initiatives. Speech presented at 1st Annual Congress for Trauma-informed Neuroprotective Care of Hospitalized Newborns and Infants in Hotel Duke’s Palace, Bruges, Belgium.
- Reginato Cascamo, K. (n.d.). Family Centered Care Training. Speech presented at NICU Nurses: Family Centered Care Training in Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center, San Luis Obispo, CA. USA.